Sunday 11 January 2009

Update!!

Whats happening people!!

Just thought I'd blog and keep you all updated on what's happening with Youneek Clothing in preparation for the launch. As you can see the blog has a new background designed by moi whooooo!! That is the result of 4 hours on Illustrator and Photoshop designing and trying to get it in the right format to use as a background image!! I finally got it working and have been able to use it as the background image for my online shop and myspace also. ANDDDDDD.... They are all integrated!! Goodtimes!!

Been speaking with suppliers about the 1st batch, hopefully they will be ready in time for the proposed launch date 15th February!!! The colour of the first batch is SECRET lol, but you will all know when they are out so long as you keep posted to the blog, facebook or myspace.

Also I have been designing my online shop MYSELF hours upon hours getting it how I want it, but it's is finally to a standard that I am happy with. I hope you all like it too!

Thanks again for all of your support to my up and coming line, continue to keep informed on my journey through this blog. Will be back on here soon I guess to keep y'all updated! Peace!

'Just Be.... Youneek'



No comments:

Post a Comment