Wednesday 28 January 2009

The Art of Patience

What's happening dudes and dudettes!!!

Another update approaching the time for the Youneek Clothing Official launch!!
I have come to realize after all theses years why my mum used to say 'patience is a virtue....' it really is!! Having to wait to get things in order, and making sure that everything is as good as it can be before the launch is quite long; but I have realized it is definitely necessary! I'm getting mad excited for the launch, and hopefully my batch should be arriving very, very soon!!

So what's been happening in the Youneek Clothing Empire:
Working on future designs. This is not the only one believe that!
Sorting out the 'Office', with enough space for the stock. Getting shelves from Argos lol!
Sorting out other utensils needed.....
Sorting out the Online Shop/Website wohooo!
And getting on with my everyday life as much as possible lol!

Well im out guys, need to get ready for my productive day ahead! Got a lot of things to accomplish today! IM ON A MISSION!

Until we meet again my fellow Youneek Supporters, stay tuned, and prepare for the launch! It's not to be missed!

Peace!
Youneek Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment