Sunday 16 August 2009

My 21st Birthday Present!

I have been meaning to blog this for a while, but I have only just got round to taking a picture of it!

Well, as some of you guys may know, I was in LA not to long ago for a month of dance training. I had an short list of things I wanted to get while I was in LA. Johnny Cupcakes Tees, Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate and a nice Varsity Jacket! Well I was able to get hold of all of them. I could not leave LA with JC tees and at least one Varisty Jacket. I was able to get a nice black and purple one from a vintage store in Melrose.

Now I had got my Varsity Jacket I wasn't too fussed about getting another one. To my surprise for my 21st Birthday my good friends got me a customized Varsity Jacket. It was customized Youneek style! Here's some pics!


The jacket is too dope! When I opened the wrapper I was like huh?? Such a shock. An awesome birthday present, along with the other surprises I got for my birthday lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment