Monday 22 February 2010

Dissertation = Stress!

Ok, so I have been at my Mac like all day trying to do the final parts of my 8,000 words dissertation! I'm getting there but, I just want it finished!!

Anyway, that is pretty much the reasons why I haven't blogged about anything at all lately. All is still going well though with the relaunch process. A few hurdles have popped out of nowhere trying to slow the process down, but I shall overcome! Things will get sorted. And once my dissertation is handed in a few weeks from now, it will be all systems go!

I can't wait to relaunch, but there is a lot to sort out, and I want to do things properly for this. I know some of you guys may be anxiously waiting, and I can't give a specific date of the launch. However.. I am definitely aiming for a Summer launch! With the way things are going it seems like that can work. So June the latest hopefully!

As I have been saying from the beginning, a lot of things are changing, so stay tuned for the rebirth!

Here is a track, which is pretty much what I have been doing for the last couple of months! GRINDIN!

Sit back and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment