Sunday 7 February 2010

Hype: Preview 1..

Hey,
So it is erm... 4:22am and I have woken up out of my sleep after going to bed 'early' at 11pm lol! Fun times.. Just fixed myself some food, left over chinese food is greatness!
Now I am like trying to get back to sleep, in the mean time I thought I'd give a sneaky eeky preview of what is to come in the future for Youneek....

I also received a new quote last week for the production for the launch. Things are definitely moving forward, with the price not being as much as I had previously calculated. I am even more determined to get the launch moving on! Stay tuned for more updates, previews etc!

Peace!

4 comments:

  1. Looking very big M...can't wait for the new releases. Ash D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking your blog bro, very nice stuff. Hope to see more from Youneek!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. M ur the man! Lookin too heavy!!! King Psalmz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Design looks good! Please do something different with your background though, it's awful.

    ReplyDelete