Monday 2 February 2009

SNOWED IN!!!

What'sup people!!

Nice and early in the morning, ready to start a productive day but...... OH NO I'M SNOWED IN!! LOL! Thought I'd write a quick blog seen as I haven't got much to do.
Quick update: Still preparing for my 1st batch of stock to be delivered, let's hope that the snow doesn't postpone the delivery, that WILL be annoying! With that in mind the predicted launch date for Youneek Clothing may be pushed forward... or back... not sure which one is right lol! Basically there is a high chance of you getting your Youneek Sweatshirts before the proposed launch date of Feb 15th wohooooo!!

Im going to post a few pics of the snow and my setup for the sweatshirts! Guys keep posted as the shop is getting ready to launch VERY, VERY, VERY SOON!! GET READY!!

Youneek Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment