Monday 16 February 2009

It's a Youneek Thing!

Evening dudes and dudedettes!!

Late night blogging wohooo!
Keeping everyone updated once again with what's is happening in the wonderful world of Youneek!
The online shop has been open for just over a week and sales are going very nice! Limited stock 1st Edition Youneek Sweatshirts are moving off the shelves and through letter boxes! Be sure to get yours before the stock is gone, never to return again the same: www.youneekclothing.com.

Well.. what's been new?

As sales continue, I have been sorting out future designs, legal bits and bobs concerning Youneek, marketing, and continuing with my everyday ordinary life lol! I have been getting great feedback from people and loads of questions about Youneek and how I came up with the name etc. If you have any questions, suggestions or anything drop an email to youneekclothing@hotmail.co.uk and I will hit you up in the blog! Also any fan pictures supporting the movement you can do the same!

Anyways... alot of people have been asking how did you come up with the story for William Whiz Kid and Youneek... like it's crazy and so imaginative! I have decided to post a nice long blog for all who are interested in how I actually came up with Youneek.... eventually. The essence of Youneek itself is pretty much explained through William's story but I will expand on all of that in the up and coming posts.

Well its now 1:51 am, and my eyes are starting to burn from being generally tired and looking at this computer screen so...... until we meet again my fellow Neeks. Keep locked in! It's a Youneek Thing!

Youneek
www.youneekclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment