Wednesday 25 February 2009

PANCAKES, PANCAKES, PANCAKES!!

Pancakes!!

What up guys!

Pancakes...... hmmmmm... how tasty lol! And yes I know I am technically a day late, but I only realized Tuesday evening when I saw the kids at the youth club making pancakes.... I was so upset! Anyways today I made some all for myself! I went to Tesco's and low and behold all the pancake mix was gone!! So I had to settle for Mr Tesco Value's 8p Batter Mix!! (Compared to the other extreme of £2.26.)

I got home, whipped up that mix, and yes, before my eyes appeared several mouth watering pancakes waiting to be devoured by who....?? MEEEEEEE!! Sugar and Lemon, the best filling for Traditional pancakes. It's funny how I really did not realise it was Pancake day. I think they should advertise it more like they do with Valentines, and all the other 'Special Days.' And yes guys I do love me some pancakes, I was loving it in NY when I went to IHOP. A whole restaurant dedicated to pancakes! For those of you who don't know IHOP is International House of Pancakes. I think they are dotted around most places in America. Go to one, you won't be disappointed, TRUST!

Anyways.... Moving on nicely, sipping on my hot chocolate. As some of you can see, I'm starting to get used to this blogging thing, it's kinda cool. So... from now on I have decided not to just 'blog' about Youneek but everything that concerns the company and myself. It's nice to interact with customers and supporters via a different mode, plus it's fun! Life, fun, work, play, business, updates, all will be revealed through the Official Youneek Blog! So keep posted like Royal Mail!

Here's some pictures of the pancakes (before I devoured them.... well not all of them I gave two to my Grandad lol.)

There was 2....


2... with a twist

More....
Final batch.... before they disappeared.... somehow... lol


And believe me they tasted so nice!!
Well guys I'm off now. Keep posted!

Peace, Pancakes and... more Pancakes!

'Just Be...Youneek'

www.youneekclothing.com

1 comment: