Tuesday 2 June 2009

Youneek Sneek Peek!!

Whasssaaaaaauuuuuupppp!!!!

It has been such a long time since I have blogged.. WOW!
Anyway I'm here now lol! So... what has been happening in the Wonderful World of Youneek??

Well..... It's been a busy couple of months with exams at uni, which are now finally finished!! I am just waiting patiently for my grades!! Summer holidays are now here and in approximately 18 hours I will be on a plane to LA!! As some of you may know, I am also a dancer, so I will be going to LA to train for a month at Millenium Dance Complex and Debbie Reynolds plus some other studios out there. I actually can't wait, it's going to be awesome!!

In preparation I have been running around like a mad man sorting out last bits and pieces, finances, shopping and of course the business side of things. Today I picked up the new batch of Summer Youneek Tees!! They are Yellow tees with Orange print! I must say I am really pleased with how they have turned out. This is the 3rd printers I have used and I think I might just stay with these ones! The Summer Tees will launch when I come back from LA, sometime near the beginning of July. So all you followers, keep your eyes peeled, this is one is a must for your wardrobe!

To tickle your tastebuds, below are some preview pictures of the new tee. I have changed a few things, behind the scenes ie. custom tags, front print, bagging etc. For me every step is a stepping stone, and I am glad that every step I am progressing up a level with my line. I have learnt so much in this short space of time whilst running Youneek, and one major thing I have learnt is PATIENCE! You really can't walk before you can crawl!

Let's hope that the weather stays nice in England, so far so good! Even though the hayfever is trying to take over my life. Until we meet again my fellow Youneek citizens. Enjoy the summer and keep posted for the Adventures of Youneek in LA!

Just Be... Youneek


No comments:

Post a Comment