Thursday 18 June 2009

San Diego Road Trip for Body Rock 2009!

What up yo!

Had to fill you guys in with the spontaneous trip that I decided to take to San Diego from LA!
Seriously it was last minute.com! My friends and I decided that we wanted to go and see a dance competition in San Diego on the day that it was actually on, but it was in San Diego which is like 2- 5 hours drive depending on traffic.

So... we decided to quickly rent a car from Enterprise and off we went to San Diego with our trusty Sat Nav. I have to show off and say that the car we rented was a 7 seater Chrysler!! GEEEZZZZZEEEE! Please believe I was scared though, driving on the other side of the road in a different country is a bit daunting. My friend drove to San Diego, and I drove back to LA in the dark EEEEEEEKKK!! But you know what, it wasn't that bad at all, it's quite simple to be honest..

It was a great experience, one that I will never forget. And I can officially say that I have driven in America. WHOOOP! Sorry for the sound effects lol, its 3 am out here in LA and I'm on a tired hype lol.

Here's a video of the winners of BodyRock 2009! Choreo Cookies, y'all smashed it! Well done to everyone who competed, you were all amazing!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment